The objectives of the International Society of Automation (ISA) include the acceleration and expansion of standards, certification, education programs, advocacy efforts, and thought leadership. Member companies identify and prioritize initiatives, work to proliferate adoption of and compliance with global standards, and contribute to workforce education and certification programs.
Members of the Alliance will bring their expertise and experience together to:
- Increase thought leadership and industry-wide awareness
- Expand advocacy and outreach to governments, regulatory agencies, and stakeholder organizations around the world
- Accelerate standards development and adoption
- Share knowledge and information in an open environment
- Extend the ISA/IEC 62443 series of standards to relevant markets and develop application guides that help specific industry verticals apply the standards
- Expand compliance and prevention initiatives
- Provide best practice tools to help companies navigate the entire lifecycle of cybersecurity protection
About Our Partnership
Learn how to better protect your ICS environment with Dragos and the ISA Global Cybersecurity Alliance.