Neighbor Keeper Registration
The goal of Neighborhood Keeper is to develop a zero-trust and non-privacy invasive way of sharing threat insights from ICS and operations technology (OT) networks in near-real-time–providing immediate value to participants without sharing any identifying information or sensitive data. The Dragos Platform will leverage threat intelligence in the form of threat analytics to search for adversary behaviors in participants’ environments–instead of simply looking for anomalies or technical indicators.
This effort will allow program participants to:
- Share insights and response procedures without releasing personal, sensitive, or identifiable data
- Understand what detections are occurring across participants to prioritize and focus threat detection and hunting efforts
- Create and understand trends in adversary activity
- Proactively discover new adversary campaigns against the energy sector
- Inform best practices and standards based off insights into the threats