Founder and CEO will offer “2019 Year in Review” insights into industrial cyberthreat landscape
HANOVER, MD – February 10, 2020 — Dragos, Inc., provider of the Dragos Platform, the industry’s most trusted industrial asset identification, threat detection and response technology, today announced Co-founder and CEO Robert M. Lee will deliver the opening keynote on the South Stage at the RSA Conference 2020 on Thursday, February 27, in San Francisco, CA. RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and on-demand programs where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances, and emerges. Conference participants are invited to learn more about the Dragos Platform by visiting the Dragos Booth.
Lee will share the Dragos perspective on how the industrial cyberthreat landscape is constantly changing with new adversaries, new vulnerabilities, as well as lessons learned from the front lines of ICS cybersecurity. His presentation will cover the three annual Dragos Year in Review reports; ICS Vulnerabilities, the ICS Threat Landscape, Front-Line Lessons Learned. Participants will leave with actionable recommendations to reinforce their ICS cybersecurity programs and improve their overall defense strategies.
Key takeaways Lee will discuss with attendees include:
- The state of vulnerabilities in industrial environments, and the state of public vulnerability advisories relative to the inaccuracy of data they present to the practitioner community
- The increase in proliferation of industrial-focused threat activity groups and the increased frequency of cyberattacks targeting industrial environments
- Insights into the groundbreaking MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework, including behaviors and tactics of industrial adversaries, and a high-level mapping of threats Dragos is currently tracking
- Lessons learned from the Dragos Professional Services team from customer engagements, including threat hunting, incident response, proactive and responsive assessments, and more
- Operationalizing the defensive recommendations and mitigation strategies from the reports to reduce the overall risk to ICS/OT environments
WHAT: Keynote: The Industrial Cyberthreat Landscape, 2019 Year in Review
WHEN: February 27, 2019
WHERE: Moscone Center, South Stage, San Francisco, CA
About Dragos, Inc.
Dragos has a global mission: to safeguard civilization from those trying to disrupt the industrial infrastructure we depend on every day. The expert practitioners who founded Dragos were drawn to this mission through their decades of experience in the US Military and Intelligence Community going head-to-head with cyber attackers who threaten the world’s industrial infrastructure. Our solutions combine advanced technologies for asset identification, threat detection and response with the battle-honed insights of our elite team of industrial control systems (ICS) cybersecurity experts. We arm enterprises with the tools to identify threats and respond to them before they become significant breaches. Dragos currently protects hundreds of organizations and provides the industrial control systems community with select free technology products, research and thought leadership. Dragos is privately held and headquartered in the Washington, DC area. Visit dragos.com for more information or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
ZAG Communications for Dragos