At Dragos, our mission is to help the broader cybersecurity community understand how to best protect industrial control systems (ICS). One of the ways we do this is by building interactive training systems that use real-life control systems, processes, and the Dragos Platform. We continually look for new and fun ways to expand and promote research and development, as well as education by utilizing our ICS experience. This is best evidenced by the Dragos ICS controlled Lego® City and the newly designed Dragos ICS Range that will tour the United States in 2020–envisioned and built by Tom Van Norman and the Dragos team with the support of our partners. Tom is the Director of Engineering Services at Dragos, where he is responsible for ensuring the Dragos Platform is successfully deployed with our customers. Tom retired after spending 24 years with the U.S. Air Force and is the co-founder of the ICS Village and consults with SANS on the construction and operation of cyber ranges.
The Dragos ICS Roadshow 2020
Share research and insights on ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities from our Threat Intelligence and Professional Services team, while providing interactive training via the Dragos ICS. The roadshow will also highlight threat and vulnerability analysis and what can be done to help protect systems.
Attendees will walk away with:
- The latest research in ICS cybersecurity
- The latest intelligence about ICS threats and activity groups
- Insights into real-world incidents and resolutions
- New assessment techniques for ICS/OT networks
- How to utilize Dragos ICS cybersecurity best practices
- Networking opportunities with fellow ICS asset owners and practitioners
The 2020 Dragos ICS Roadshow – Learn More
Explore the Dragos ICS Lego City:
To learn more about the Dragos culture and how we find fun and novel ways to enjoy and expand usage of industrial control systems, check out these additional videos:
- The Dragos Robotic Bartender was designed and built by Austin Scott (GICSP, OSCP, CISSP, C|EH), Dragos Principal Penetration Tester. Austin was formerly with San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) as a Senior ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity Engineer, where he provided security assessments and oversight for Transmission, Distribution, Generation, Electric Vehicle, and DERMS projects. Austin is also a winner of the SANS Cybersecurity Difference Maker and a Defcon Black Badge recipient.
- The Dragos Brewery was designed and built by Tom Van Norman and Ron Fabela. Jonathan Larson, Dragos Software Developer, is one of the Dragos members who operate the Brewery range. Jonathan holds the CISSP, C|EH, and Security+ certifications and has participated in multiple cyber exercises on both the Blue and Red teams. He previously worked as a contractor for the Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA) and as specializes in Cyber Security as a Soldier in the Army.