On November 22 2019, Dragos Principal Threat Analyst Dan Gunter and Dragos Threat Analyst Marc Seitz will co-host a webinar with the SANS Institute’s Tim Conway detailing their proven threat hunting model and explain how to apply it to real-world threat hunting scenarios, how to pinpoint adversary behavior patterns, and how to stop threats from going undiscovered on your ICS networks.
Register for this webinar: https://hubs.ly/H0lzv180
What Attendees Will Learn
The first part of the webinar will overview the 6 steps of successful threat hunting (Purpose, Scope, Equip, Plan Review, Execute, and Feedback) in an interview-style session to overview the methodology, examine real-world datasets the model was tested against, and determine how to measure the success of threat hunts.
The second part of the webinar will apply the threat hunting model to a real-world threat hunting scenario to demonstrate how analysts can use each step to hunt and identify threats.
Attendees will leave the webinar with an understanding of:
- Why proactive threat hunting is necessary for effective ICS cybersecurity defenses
- How to complete effective threat hunting from A to Z
- What adversary behavior (tactics, techniques, and procedures) patterns look like
- How to apply a repeatable, scalable threat hunting model to real-world threat hunting scenarios
- How to measure the effectiveness of threat hunts
Registrants who attend the webinar will also receive a 6-part blog series capturing the threat hunting methodology, the companion whitepaper co-authored with SANS, and a free threat hunting poster.